- On days 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 and 10, you will drink the fiber drink. Drink the citrus fiber drink with a little orange juice…it will hopefully just taste like orange juice with some pulp in it. CHUG it….
- Another recommendation for this fiber drink… try it with the orange flavor of Spark rather than orange juice. It may give you the same idea as the orange juice with pulp.
- Keep yourself in line by having a friend do the 24 Day Challenge with you. It will keep you motivated, and you can keep the motivated. Keep up with each other, and set specific times to go to the gym. Weigh in together on “scale” days.
- Check out the recipes we post on Facebook every few days and try them! They are all clean eating recipes and we recommend these recipes because we have had them and they cut out the garbage but not the flavor! 🙂 We grocery shop and cook every Sunday; that way we have the meals prepared for the week and it’s less tempting to grab some junk food when you may be short on time. We also use the snack sized ziploc bags to put snacks in. Some snacks we have are apple straws, Skinny Pop popcorn and Bare Naked Oats that have dried fruits in them. We set aside a few bags of these on Sundays, so they are easy to grab on the way out the door, knowing we may not be back home in time for a healthy snack.
- Remember to drink lots of water! If you don’t drink lots of water you risk becoming dehydrated.
- LAST BUT NOT LEAST: Ask us for help! We have been through this and we are here to help you!